This is the perfect breakfast for Sundays, but also any other day of the week.
It is everything you want in a healthy breakfast: eggs, bacon, and some veggies, it is served in individual portions, it looks adorable, and its SO good! I kind of winged this recipe, but it worked out really well so I want to share it with all of you!
Egg Muffins (makes 3 muffins)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Thoroughly cook bacon in a pan
3. Meanwhile, whisk 2 eggs and 1 tbsp of flour in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Cut bacon into small pieces, to liking
5. Fry zucchini, onions, or other vegetables in the same pan
6. Combine bacon and veggies, and some cheese in the egg bowl
7. Pour the egg mixture into 3 molds in the muffin pan. Sprinkle some cheese on top
8. Fully cook in the oven, take out and sprinkle salt on top.
(Pro tip: tastes better when reading comics)