I love this rich maroon, gold and black combination. Perfect for fall!
Here are some things that caught my eye this week:
All the details in this outfit is so pretty, but I particularly like the lace in the skirt.
Why lie – I have watched Taylor Swift’s “Blank Space” music video more times than I would like to admit, solely because of how beautiful her outfits are. I have never seen so many pretty dresses within a 4 minutes 32 seconds time period.
Have a great weekend!
This is the perfect breakfast for Sundays, but also any other day of the week.
It is everything you want in a healthy breakfast: eggs, bacon, and some veggies, it is served in individual portions, it looks adorable, and its SO good! I kind of winged this recipe, but it worked out really well so I want to share it with all of you!
Egg Muffins (makes 3 muffins)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Thoroughly cook bacon in a pan
3. Meanwhile, whisk 2 eggs and 1 tbsp of flour in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Cut bacon into small pieces, to liking
5. Fry zucchini, onions, or other vegetables in the same pan
6. Combine bacon and veggies, and some cheese in the egg bowl
7. Pour the egg mixture into 3 molds in the muffin pan. Sprinkle some cheese on top
8. Fully cook in the oven, take out and sprinkle salt on top.
(Pro tip: tastes better when reading comics)
I cannot imagine having a better summer. After spending time in Beijing (recap here and here), I came back home for a week, then left again for an Americana trip to visit family. My summer was the best of everything: full of adventure, travel, independence, exploring, but also family, America, relaxing and comfort.
First stop was Maine. My family goes to Maine about once every other year, so it felt so good to be back. Maine was full of hanging out on the beach, lobster, family, exploring the beach, lobster, family, then going to the beach again.
Then we headed over to Michigan for a week. Michigan was filled of gardening, kayaking on the lake, making/eating good and fresh food, Nascar, doughnuts, hanging out with the bunny, making honey, and also lots of time with family.